Let's dive right in! This quick start guide assumes the following:
- You have some experience using a terminal
- Have git installed and can clone GitHub repos
- Have Docker installed and can build Docker images
- Have a RunPod account and Docker Hub (or other container registry) account
To deploy our template work:
- Clone the worker-template locally to your PC.
- Navigate into the root of the cloned repo and run
docker build --tag <username>/<repo>:<tag> .once it has completed building, push it to your container registry.
- Deploy a serverless endpoint on RunPod by following The Endpoint guide.
- Send a test request by following the Job Requests guide.
Now that you have successfully launched an endpoint using our template, you can start customizing the handler for your use case.
Updated about 1 month ago